WETUMPKA, Ala. (AP) - Authorities say an Alabama man shot his wife and three children before setting their home on fire and fatally shot himself.
Elmore County Sheriff Bill Franklin told news outlets that Bob Orsi fatally shot his wife, Charlene Ann Orsi, and their child Saturday. Two of the couple's children were hurt and taken to a nearby hospital, where their conditions are unknown.
Franklin says a fourth child fled unharmed to a neighbor's house.
WSFA-TV reports court documents show that Bob and Charlene Ann Orsi were married in Anchorage, Alaska, in 1994. His wife filed for divorce late last month.
The sheriff's office said the divorce happened after accusations of Bob Orsi's drug use. He denied those claims in a motion in July.
Charlene requested full custody of their four children.
House where Rosa Parks sought refuge...
Back-to-School sales tax holiday this...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fairhope airport gets $3.3 million to expand
- 'Polite' robber thanked clerk after Daphne hotel robbery
- 3 year old's bunny ends up in landfill, Publix employees to the rescue
- Sailboat stranded in Orange Beach
- Man arrested for helping Pensacola hit and run suspect flee
- Tourist goes to jail for collecting seashells in Florida
- Coast Guard searching for missing boaters near Pensacola
- Woman stung by Stingray at Navarre Beach