AUSTINTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Residents at a senior living facility in Austintown got a special surprise on Tuesday to break up concerns of the coronavirus.
Steel Valley Pipes and Drums played music for people at Victoria House Assisted Living. Residents listened through open windows.
Thanks to Animal Charity of Ohio and Three Wishes for Seniors Granted, it was a nice way for people to hear the sounds of St. Patrick’s Day.
Victoria House’s therapy dog, adopted from Animal Charity, walked around in the fresh air and enjoyed the tunes, too.
The music group is a police- and fire-themed memorial pipe and drum band from the Youngstown area.
LATEST CORONAVIRUS STORIES:
- Gov. Cuomo orders all travelers to New York to get tested for coronavirus
- WATCH: Should kids trick-or-treat Saturday? What locals think
- 723 COVID-19 cases reported in K-12 schools across Alabama
- CDC lifts ban on US cruises
- Second study testing a COVID-19 antibody drug reports setback