BAHIA, Spain (CNN) — A Spanish hotel spared no expense when it came to decorating for Christmas.
The Christmas tree at the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is decked out with pink diamonds, sapphires, oval red diamonds, and black and white diamonds.
The tree’s decorations are worth $15 million!
The hotel says the tree is also decked out with unique martini glasses, feathers, perfume bottles, and even 3D printed chocolate peacocks.
- Former dog owner sleeps at animal shelters, comforting pets waiting for forever homes
- Operation Santa helps thousands of children in Northwest Florida
- Jeopardy! shares Thanksgiving message from late host Alex Trebek
- 11th annual Turkey Trot for Hope goes on despite COVID-19, raises thousands to support children with cancer
- OCSO Crime prevention gives online shopping tips