BAHIA, Spain (CNN) — A Spanish hotel spared no expense when it came to decorating for Christmas.
The Christmas tree at the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is decked out with pink diamonds, sapphires, oval red diamonds, and black and white diamonds.
The tree’s decorations are worth $15 million!
The hotel says the tree is also decked out with unique martini glasses, feathers, perfume bottles, and even 3D printed chocolate peacocks.
- Two arrested in Citronelle after search warrant leads to discovery of ecstasy, narcotics
- Montgomery father to face capital murder charges in death of infant son
- Sunny Skies and Low Humidity
- WATCH: Cat makes death-defying jump from 5th floor of burning building – and survives
- Smell at Louisiana hotel turns out to be guest storing gas, fire officials say