BAHIA, Spain (CNN) — A Spanish hotel spared no expense when it came to decorating for Christmas.
The Christmas tree at the Kempinski Hotel Bahia is decked out with pink diamonds, sapphires, oval red diamonds, and black and white diamonds.
The tree’s decorations are worth $15 million!
The hotel says the tree is also decked out with unique martini glasses, feathers, perfume bottles, and even 3D printed chocolate peacocks.
- July 9 marks 160 years since Clotilda arrived in Mobile Bay
- Outed, Baja California governor admits he had COVID-19
- 5 injured after deck collapses in Virginia Beach
- 19-year-old charged with murder in Prichard
- Gary Finch Outdoors: Scouting for Redfish