SIMPSONVILLE, S.C. (AP) – A South Carolina man is accused of killing his 14-month-old son by slamming him into a wall and throwing him into furniture.
News outlets report Ashton Robert Clark has been charged with homicide by child abuse.
He was initially charged over the weekend with child abuse to inflict great bodily harm.
The charge was upgraded after Kingston Clark died Tuesday. The coroner’s office ruled he was killed by blunt force trauma to his head.
- Missouri pastor on leave after sexist sermon saying wives should lose weight to look like Melania Trump
- Grammy performers revealed: Taylor Swift, Cardi B, Billie Eilish
- UPDATE: No injuries reported after two train cars derail on Hamilton Blvd. near Highway 90
- BIKER DAD: Family asks for prayers for biker hit by car in Mount Vernon
- Harry, Meghan to delve into tough royal split with Oprah Sunday night