GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The City of Gatlinburg says its been days since a local celebrity was last seen in town.
A snowman statue has been missing from his typical spot on a Gatlinburg bench for over three days, the city said Tuesday. ‘Hal’ stands 5’5″ tall and weighs 100 pounds.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Gatlinburg Police Department.
- Pensacola Blue Wahoos announce clubhouse renovations
- Pace man accused of ‘pleasuring himself’ in neighbor’s front yard
- Deputies: Man stabbed by girlfriend with kitchen knife
- Washington County Public Schools closed Friday due to large absences of flu and strep
- Gulfarium names baby African black-footed penguin Timmy, welcomes 2 chicks hatched last week