(WKRG) — More than 80,000 pennies dumped on a front lawn. Why do you ask? As a father’s final child support payment to his now 18-year-old daughter.
The teen is really embarrassed, saying she had to use a snow shovel to pick up the piles of pennies. On the flip side, it’s inspiring others to do some good.
It’s one of the top stories on WKRG.com.
- After dad dumps last child support payment – 80,000 pennies – on lawn, mom and daughter pay it forward
- VIRAL VIDEO: “Karma hits boaters” after alleged harassment on lake
- Two people test positive for COVID-19 on first post-pandemic cruise from North America
- Enter to Win: Flight Works Alabama Family 4 Pack from Destination Gulf Coast
- Experience a real-life ‘Toy Story’ Airbnb in El Paso, Texas