(WKRG) — Roush Fenway Racing issued a statement on racing driver Ryan Newman’s condition after a serious crash at Daytona 500 Monday.
“Ryan Newman is being treated at Halifax Medical Center. He is in serious condition, but doctors have indicated his injuries are not life threatening. We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and ask that you respect the privacy of Ryan and his family during this time. We appreciate your patience and cooperation and we will provide more information as it becomes available.”Roush Fenway Racing
- Doctors, nurses face ‘moral injury’ dilemma with COVID patients
- BIKER DAD: Police search for hit and run driver who killed two bikers
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake
- Mobile Metro Jail Warden Trey Oliver fighting coronavirus
- Peacock enters streaming fray with paid, free subscriptions