MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Providence Hospital shines pink during the night for Breast Cancer Awareness month. The cancer center will also be hosting an open house with no-cost mammograms to those who qualify.
The open house will be held on October 24 from 4-6pm.
Free Mammogram qualifications:
- Women ages 40-64
- Women who have an income at or below 250% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Women without insurance or who are underinsured
More about Providence Hospital Breast Center
The Breast Center at Providence Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility staffed by specially trained physicians and other caregivers who are trained in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer. Patients benefit from the experience and knowledge of a compassionate multidisciplinary team, including a fellowship-trained breast surgeon and a nurse practitioner with certification in advanced genetic counseling.
- Police say woman posing as newborn photographer drugged mother to steal baby
- Wichita police need help locating missing 6-year-old boy
- Mobile police release attendance, incidents for Neptune’s Daughters, OOI parade
- MS Shelters Helping With Pets During Flooding
- Tonawanda community shaken after two people die in a crash involving six cars