MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Providence Hospital shines pink during the night for Breast Cancer Awareness month. The cancer center will also be hosting an open house with no-cost mammograms to those who qualify.
The open house will be held on October 24 from 4-6pm.
Free Mammogram qualifications:
- Women ages 40-64
- Women who have an income at or below 250% of the federal poverty guidelines
- Women without insurance or who are underinsured
More about Providence Hospital Breast Center
The Breast Center at Providence Hospital is a state-of-the-art facility staffed by specially trained physicians and other caregivers who are trained in the detection, diagnosis, and treatment of breast cancer. Patients benefit from the experience and knowledge of a compassionate multidisciplinary team, including a fellowship-trained breast surgeon and a nurse practitioner with certification in advanced genetic counseling.
- MFRD: Visible flames at Summer Tree Apartments on Azalea Road
- Man charged with assaulting group posting racial justice flyers along Maryland trail
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- Pensacola bar owners happy to bring customers inside again
- Silent lay-in-place held in Bay Minette as a stand against racial injustice