ST. LOUIS (AP) — Hundreds of protesters have made a peaceful return to the St. Louis mansion owned by a white couple whose armed defense of their home during an earlier demonstration earned them both scorn and support.
Protesters marched Friday along a busy boulevard next to the home of 61-year-old Mark McCloskey and his 63-year-old wife, Patricia, and stopped outside the home for several minutes.
The McCloskeys became famous last Sunday when a video posted online showed Mark McCloskey wielding a long-barreled gun and Patricia McCloskey waving a small handgun to defend their home against the protesters, saying they feared for their lives and property.
- Trump supporters plan another boat parade Saturday
- Rain chances remain elevated Saturday, Put away the umbrellas for Sunday
- Oldest living American celebrates her 116th birthday
- Florida schools should not shut down if someone gets COVID-19, Gov. DeSantis says
- Loda ArtWalk returns to Downtown Mobile