(CNN) – Pringles is releasing a chip inspired by the Adult Swim cartoon “Rick and Morty.”
The flavor is called “Pickle Rick,” named after the vegetable reincarnation of the character Rick Sanchez, a wacky scientist who turns himself into a talking pickle.
Adult Swim will create an animated commercial for the new chip to air during the Super Bowl.
The special-edition chips will then be available in grocery stores nationwide in early February.
The new chip’s flavor profile is a mystery, and pringles already has a pickle-flavored chip.
- 50 cities facing more extreme heat in 2020
- 14-year-old struck by lightning in Morgan County
- Gov. Ivey speaks on state’s COVID-19 efforts
- Florida lifting COVID-19 restrictions leaves Alabama residents wanting the same
- Mexican president plans to unveil anti-poverty program in Juarez