(CNN) – Pringles is releasing a chip inspired by the Adult Swim cartoon “Rick and Morty.”
The flavor is called “Pickle Rick,” named after the vegetable reincarnation of the character Rick Sanchez, a wacky scientist who turns himself into a talking pickle.
Adult Swim will create an animated commercial for the new chip to air during the Super Bowl.
The special-edition chips will then be available in grocery stores nationwide in early February.
The new chip’s flavor profile is a mystery, and pringles already has a pickle-flavored chip.
- BIKER DAD: First biker turns himself in for Florida road rage attack caught on camera
- Widow of La. congressman-elect qualifies to run for the seat her husband won
- QB Guru Tom House explains Brees’ longevity in NFL
- BIKER DAD: Florida man accused of drunk motorcycle crash into cop car
- Now you can put Bernie Sanders anywhere, thanks to NYU student’s website