(WJW) – A member of the Norwegian Parliament has nominated President Donald Trump for the 2021 Nobel Peace Prize.
Christian Tybring-Gjedde submitted the nomination, according to FOX News.
Tybring-Gjedde said the Trump administration has played a key role in the establishment of relations between Israel and the United Arab Emirates in his letter to the nomination committee.
“This agreement could be a game changer that will turn the Middle East into a region of cooperation and prosperity,” he wrote.
Tybring-Gjedde has previously nominated President Trump for his meetings with North Korea.
- PPD’s newest K9 is named to honor the fallen
- Florida man accused of punching McDonald’s customer, threatening manager with cleaver
- Connecticut couple accused of forcing child to sleep in closet, kneel on tacks, drink hot sauce
- OCSO: Deputies rescue residents from fire at townhomes
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Construction on Alcaniz street to begin Nov. 10