TAMPA, (WFLA) — Popeyes hit a road block in the chicken sandwich war Tuesday when they announced they sold out of their supremely popular chicken sandwiches.
The fast food chain released a video highlighting the success of the sandwich, showing the “sold out” signs on restaurant doors across the country.
In a shocking turn of events, Popeyes said it is temporarily suspending production of the sandwich until further notice.
Did the chicken restaurant really sell out of chicken sandwiches? Or is it a strategy to get people to download their app? The video says if you would like to be notified when the sandwich returns to your area, you can download the Popeyes mobile app.
- PPD: Parents arrested for 2018 infant death in Pensacola Village
- Driver who was high when he killed motorcyclist gets 8 years in prison
- ‘Energy capital of the nation’ reacts to new climate orders; mayor says she’s ‘ready to talk’ to Biden
- NW Fla. community raises over $4K for teen facing possible deportation
- Social media influencer charged in 2016 voter suppression scheme