(WIVB)– When the taste buds aren’t tempted by turkey, maybe choose ‘churkey.’
Popeyes’ Thanksgiving feast swapped out the traditional bird with its original chicken recipe instead.
The fast-food delivery even arrives disguised in turkey packaging.
The fried feast includes eight pieces of chicken, a large side and four biscuits for just under $20.
Popeyes partnered with Uber, so you can have your ‘churkey’ delivered to your doorstep.
- Newsfeed Now: US COVID-19 cases top 14M; Justin Timberlake helps family in need
- MFRD: One woman extracted from crash at Duval and Michigan
- Walmart announces 4th round of cash bonuses for employees
- Former football coach Lou Holtz to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Animal bites, seriously injures person at Carole Baskin’s Big Cat Rescue in Tampa