MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A new poll conducted by Cygnal shows former Auburn football Coach Tommy Tuberville with a 23 point lead over former U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions.
The poll was conducted between May 7th and 10th using phone calls, texts and emails surveying some 600 likely republican runoff voters.
55.1% of respondents said they were definitely or likely to vote for Tuberville. 31.8% said they were definitely or likely to vote for Sessions.
The poll has a margin of error of +/-3.98%.
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination
- Five additional trees to be removed from Bienville Square after Hurricane Sally
- Scattered storms for Saturday, Watching the tropics for next week