MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — A new poll conducted by Cygnal shows former Auburn football Coach Tommy Tuberville with a 23 point lead over former U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions.
The poll was conducted between May 7th and 10th using phone calls, texts and emails surveying some 600 likely republican runoff voters.
55.1% of respondents said they were definitely or likely to vote for Tuberville. 31.8% said they were definitely or likely to vote for Sessions.
The poll has a margin of error of +/-3.98%.
- Countless makeshift ladders encountered during daily border-wall sweeps, agents say
- ‘Bike Pensacola’ relieved to see changes coming to Pace Boulevard
- FWC officer, friends save turtle off Florida Keys
- Child tax credits: IRS unveils tool to check eligibility, manage monthly payments
- Blink-182’s Mark Hoppus announces cancer diagnosis: ‘It sucks and I’m scared’