DES MOINES, Iowa (WHO-TV) — In five days both Democratic and Republican Iowans will be caucusing for the candidate of their choice. Channel 13’s Whitney Blakemore sat down with the former Polk County Democratic Party chair, Tom Henderson about the changes to this year’s caucus for the democrats.
- Protests continue at Graffiti Bridge in Pensacola
- UPDATE: Hundreds gather in Richmond for second night of protests
- Deputy shot in Florida, at least one other person shot
- Teen discharged from hospital after COVID-19 recovery, reunites with family
- Witness records rioting in Cleveland from feet away