DES MOINES, Iowa (WHO-TV) — In five days both Democratic and Republican Iowans will be caucusing for the candidate of their choice. Channel 13’s Whitney Blakemore sat down with the former Polk County Democratic Party chair, Tom Henderson about the changes to this year’s caucus for the democrats.
- China denies it subjected US diplomats to anal COVID-19 tests
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief
- How would COVID-19 vaccine makers adapt to variants of the virus?
- Palm Beach County defies Florida governor’s call to lower flags for Rush Limbaugh
- More Humidity and Adding a Few Showers