DES MOINES, Iowa (WHO-TV) — In five days both Democratic and Republican Iowans will be caucusing for the candidate of their choice. Channel 13’s Whitney Blakemore sat down with the former Polk County Democratic Party chair, Tom Henderson about the changes to this year’s caucus for the democrats.
- Summer-ish feel today before thunderstorms tomorrow
- Florida man breaks a Georgia fishing record a few miles south of Columbus
- 5 questions we have ahead of Thursday’s final Trump-Biden debate
- Mark your calendar: Daylight saving (and extra sleep) just days away
- Watch: Police bust massive house party in Ohio