PELHAM, N.H. (AP) — Police in New Hampshire have responded to a church in Pelham for reports of a shooting.
Authorities responded to the New England Pentecostal Church just after 10 a.m. Saturday.
WMUR-TV reports that Hillsborough County Attorney Michael Conlon said there were no fatalities and a suspect is in custody.
New Hampshire Gov. Chris Sununu said in a statement that state officials are at the church assisting first responders in the shooting investigation.
New Hampshire Attorney General’s office spokeswoman Kate Spiner says the office is aware of the situation and is working in conjunction with the Hillsborough County Attorney.
- Baldwin County Landmark District supporters hold meeting Monday
- 2 juvenile girls in stolen truck lead troopers on chase ending near Argo
- Senate to confirm Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court nomination
- NASA to announce new discovery about the moon
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot dropbox