MARIANNA, Fla. (WMBB) – The Marianna man accused of killing his wife in front of their three children committed suicide while being held in jail and awaiting trial, according to the Marianna Police Department.
Michael Dodgion, 68, was found dead at about 1:30 a.m. Monday inside one of the cells at the Jackson County Correctional Facility. The manner of Dodgion’s suicide was not released. An autopsy will be performed by the Medical Examiner’s Office.
The Marianna Police Department is investigating the death.
- NASA administrator says space missions on track despite COVID-19
- Safe Harbor Landing raises concerns as MCSO launches investigation
- GCCW Super Fan Kat Caraway’s Farewell
- Saints looking to find more ways to feed Alvin Kamara the ball
- Judge approves $800M settlement for victims of Las Vegas shooting