OZARK, Ala. (WDHN) — Good news has been released regarding the Ozark police officer that was shot almost two weeks ago in the line of duty.
According to a press release, Officer Samuel Yoh is making “significant improvements” after he suffered multiple gunshot wounds December 12.
Officer Yoh’s improvements include:
- Full movement of hands, arms, and legs
- Almost full vision
- Ability to recognize family and friends
- Ability to walk short distances with assistance
For the past several weeks, Officer Yoh has remained at Southeast Health as the Wiregrass has rallied behind him. Supporters can send Officer Yoh cards and letters of support to the Ozark Police Department at P.O. Box 1987 Ozark, Alabama, 36361.
- BIKER DAD: Wisconsin police search for road raging biker who pulled a gun on a family
- ‘Time is of the essence,’ asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft
- OCSO: Man charged with trafficking more than 450 grams of meth
- One Year Later: Aniah Blanchard’s heart lives through family’s mission
- Despite Democratic roadblocks, Senate moves forward with Trump’s Supreme Court nomination