KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) – Knoxville Police said no injuries or damage has been reported after a small plane ran out of gas and was forced to make an emergency landing on the Interstate 640.
Police said the small plane made an emergency landing on I-640 East near Washington Pike Wednesday morning. No injuries were reported and neither cars nor the plane sustained any damage.
The plane was refueled and took off from the roadway around 10:45 a.m.
This is a developing story and we’ll continue to update the details as they become available.
- North Mobile County License Commission, Revenue Commission offices to be closed due to power outages
- US economy notches record growth in third quarter but recovery incomplete
- Trump meets with rap star Lil Wayne in Florida
- Netflix raises subscription prices
- No substantial erosion reported yet at Baldwin beaches following Hurricane Zeta