PASCAGOULA, Miss. (WJTV) – Hurricane Sally caused damage in Mississippi Wednesday morning. The storm made landfall in Gulf Shores, Alabama, in the early morning hours.
- Gov. Ivey issues statement in support for nomination of Amy Coney Barrett for SCOTUS
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to Supreme Court
- “If it sounds too good to be true”: Fake auto sales rise during pandemic
- ‘Sexy COVID’ costumes won’t be made by costume maker Yandy for Halloween 2020
- Charles Barkley on defunding the police: ‘Who are Black people supposed to call? Ghostbusters?’