(AP) — As soon as the news buzzed on their phones, Americans gathered spontaneously on street corners and front lawns — honking their horns, banging pots and pans, starting impromptu dance parties — as an agonizingly vitriolic election and exhausting four-day wait for results came to an end Saturday morning.
- UPS limits deliveries for some of country’s biggest retailers due to demand, reports say
- More monoliths materialize around the world … as memes
- See where you lineup for COVID-19 vaccine when it’s available, thanks to NYT tool
- Daphne tree lighting takes place Thursday on heels of other event cancellations
- Joe Biden to keep Dr. Fauci on staff, call for 100 days of mask-wearing