SALINAS, Calif. (WHTM) — More than 100 vegetable products sold under nearly a dozen different brand names have been recalled for possible listeria contamination.
Mann Packing is issuing this recall out of an abundance of caution. Listeria monocytogenes can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, elderly, and others with weakened immune systems.
Mann announced the recall Friday in response to a notification by the Food and Drug Administration and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
All of the recalled products sold in the United States can be found on Mann’s website. The recalled products have a “Best If Enjoyed By” date of Oct. 11, 2019 to Nov. 16, 2019.
The company also made an announcement and included the effected product list on its Facebook page.
Anyone who has these products are being urged to throw them away.
Mann says there have been no known reports of illnesses from the products in this recall. It said it will continue to work closely with the authorities to investigate the issue.
Customers with questions can call Mann 24 hours a day at 1-844-927-0707 or email Mann Packing Co., Inc. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hispanic Heritage: Honoring indigenous culture through pyrography
- Geaux Black and Gold LIVE Postgame Show: Saints fall to the Raiders 34-24
- Beta Approaches the Texas Coast, Paulette Regenerates into a Tropical Storm
- Mobile County Crime Map: Shooting at Anne Place Apartments on Schillinger Road
- Woman living in car after COVID-19, Sally halt life plans, finds way to push through