MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Animal expert, zoologist, and wildlife protector Jack Hanna has been diagnosed with dementia. Reports say his health is quickly deteriorating.
His family is posting that the dementia diagnosis is now believed to be Alzheimer’s disease.
This is one of the top stories on WKRG.com.
- Jack Hanna to withdraw from public life after Alzheimer’s diagnosis
- Former NFL player Phillip Adams killed 5, including prominent doctor, then himself, in SC shooting
- ‘Plus-up’ stimulus check payments: How they work and who is eligible
- Colorado COVID vaccine site closes early after 11 experience adverse reactions
- Eglin officially unveils Boeing F-15EX fighter jet