MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Wouldn’t it be nice to have a $1 million dollar bill? The thing is, the United States has never issued a $1 million dollar bill.
Two women in Tennessee apparently thought they could pull one over on a Dollar General Store clerk, by trying to spend theirs.
It’s one of the top stories on WKRG.com
- Two women tried to spend $1 million bill at Dollar General store
- What’s Working: Mobile woman’s business soars after national talk show appearance
- Prince Philip is laid to rest as somber queen sits alone
- Auburn University freezes undergraduate tuition for first time in decades
- Lucedale native makes Major League Baseball debut