MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — There were a lot of big moments Thursday for the opening day of Major League Baseball. One of them is about Mobile’s own MLB star Josh Donaldson.
The third baseman for the Minnesota Twins didn’t make it past the first inning due to an injury. Which seems like a broken record for his 2020 season.
- Donaldson leaves season-opening game in first inning
- Flight line open for DoD ID cardholders to view Blue Angels practices
- Moderna gets FDA OK for two changes to get extra vaccine doses from each vial
- Anticipation is building for a boom in US hiring this year
- Actor Dick Van Dyke seen handing out cash to job seekers outside California nonprofit