MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — More than 533 million Facebook users were hacked and their private data released to a hacking forum over the weekend.
According to Business Insider, which verified several of the leaked records, the hack affected more than 32 million accounts in the U.S.
The hack leaked full names, birthdates, locations, phone numbers, and, in some instances, email addresses. But there is a way to find out if any of your information was leaked.
- 533 million Facebook users were hacked. Here’s how to find out if you were one of them
- Shark replica outside store stirring debate in Gulf Shores
- Woman angry at Burger King wait climbs into drive-thru window to shoot at employees
- Housing boom: Why people are paying thousands more than the asking price
- Pensacola Carnivale kick-off set for May 21