Sgt. Ray Santiago, of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, said the crash happened around 4:30 p.m. in Ashland.
He said the buggy was occupied by two adults and five children when it collided with a pickup truck.
“Six people were transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries,” Santiago said.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation and no charges have been filed.
A horse was injured and a veterinarian was called to the scene, officials said.
- Mobile Mask: Order of Polka Dots cancels 2021 parade, ball
- Birmingham police searching for missing woman and her children
- Second Site Paranormal: Pensacola supernatural investigators turn skeptics into believers
- Warrants issued for 2 men involved in statewide car break-ins
- BananaBall coming to the Hank?