OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Fort Walton Beach man accused of exposing himself to a woman in a McDonald’s parking lot was arrested Friday.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Fort Walton Beach resident Steve Clarke, 38, exposed himself to the woman on Jan. 21. The report says this happened at the McDonald’s at 895 Harbor Boulevard in Destin.
Deputies say Clarke stared at the woman while he masturbated in the parking lot. The report says Clarke intended for the woman to see him.
Clarke was charged with indecent exposure and booked into the Okaloosa County jail on Friday, where he is being held on a $1,000 bond.
Online records show Clarke is awaiting a hearing.
- A kidney patient with patience, blessings come to local man on transplant list
- President Donald Trump tweets support of Tuberville in runoff, Sessions responds to “juvenile insults”
- Amazon says email to employees banning TikTok was a mistake
- Enjoy wide-open spaces, and fuzzy blanket snuggles with Jeremiah
- COVID-19 infects Auburn reporter’s dad, family urging plasma donations