OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) — A Fort Walton Beach man accused of exposing himself to a woman in a McDonald’s parking lot was arrested Friday.
An Okaloosa County Sheriff’s Office arrest report says Fort Walton Beach resident Steve Clarke, 38, exposed himself to the woman on Jan. 21. The report says this happened at the McDonald’s at 895 Harbor Boulevard in Destin.
Deputies say Clarke stared at the woman while he masturbated in the parking lot. The report says Clarke intended for the woman to see him.
Clarke was charged with indecent exposure and booked into the Okaloosa County jail on Friday, where he is being held on a $1,000 bond.
Online records show Clarke is awaiting a hearing.
- Mobile community prays for healthcare workers at ‘Light it Up Mobile’
- Coronavirus prayer movement makes it way through Mobile
- First glimpse inside Louisiana’s makeshift hospital during coronavirus pandemic
- Prosecutor: Man charged with felonies for claiming to spread COVID-19 to shopping carts, police car
- PPD: Man served child neglect warrant, charged for resisting arrest in Pensacola