PENSACOLA, Fla. (WKRG) - The owner of Wild Greg's in Pensacola was arrested for obstruction without violence.
The arrest report says police contacted Greg Urban and manager Kurt Just about a criminal complaint. Police say they asked Just and Urban if they had surveillance video related to the criminal complaint, the arrest report redacted the responses of the men. Just was also booked into the Escambia County Jail on May 18th for evidence destroying.
Police say on May 9th detectives got an anonymous tip that Just returned two loaner DVR systems to Panhandle Alarm that had been installed in January. Police say they confirmed Just did drop off the DVR systems. The DVR systems were seized and returned to the police.
In the arrest report, police say Just and Urban claimed the video evidence from the criminal investigation did not exist.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Several heated GOP runoffs in Alabama
- College Student charged after hitting pedestrian
- Big stakes in Baldwin County runoff elections
- Northcutt and Elliott get to end of contentious state senate race