ESCAMBIA CO., Florida - UPDATE: FHP has reported that 16-year-old Jordan Bryant has died from his injuries.
A 16-year-old Pensacola teenager has been critically injured in a motorcycle crash Thursday night. According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Jordan Bryant was driving north on Untreiner Avenue on his 2006 Honda CRF 230F when he struck a Nissan Altima driven by Barbara Watts. Bryant was transported to Sacred Heart Hospital for his injuries, According to the FHP, the accident was reported just after 7:30 pm. and Bryant was not wearing a helmet.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Shredding and E-Cycling event in Gulf Shores Saturday
- Students speak out about Gulf Shores split
- BREAKING: Child shot in Bay Minette
- Buc-ee's set to open in Baldwin County Monday
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Belmont-DeVilliers historic district gets Mississippi Blues Marker
- Drexel on the Road: Ukulele senior jam sessions
- UPDATE: Workman Middle School lockdown lifted
- Lawsuit: Disabled woman sexually assaulted, impregnated at Pensacola health care facility