Escambia County, FL (WKRG) - Members of the Florida Highway Patrol are looking for two men after a strange hit and run was reported in Escambia County Florida. A report from the FHP says the incident happened at about 1 AM Saturday morning on New Warrington Road near the intersection of Jackson Street.
The report says the suspect's vehicle was stopped at the intersection and the victim's vehicle pulled up behind them. It says the suspect began revving his engine, smoking tires and put his vehicle in reverse hitting the front end of the victim's vehicle.
The two vehicles pulled into a nearby parking lot and when the victim said they were calling 911 the suspect's vehicle sped off. The FHP says they're looking for a late 90's or early 2000's Chevy Silverado pickup truck with Florida tags possibly with the letters "JBL" or "JOL." The suspects are described as two white males with short air. The report says the victim received minor injuries.
Stolen valor: man charged with fraud
Okaloosa county man charged with solicit
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Okaloosa county man charged with soliciting sex from a child
- Milton man wounded by shotgun blast during home invasion
- Family: "We are looking for a miracle." Pensacola boaters still missing
- Search continues for three Pensacola boaters