A man charged with DUI Manslaughter for the deaths of two people killed in a crash has been released from jail. The crash happened Saturday, January 12.
According to a press release from the Florida Highway Patrol, it happened around 12:30 a.m. at the intersection of East Kingsfield Road and Kingslake Drive in Escambia County, Florida.
According to the release, both vehicles were traveling from opposite directions when a 2015 Chevy Malibu driven by 24-year old Hunter Russell Black of Cantonment struck the other vehicle, a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant driven by 22-year old Antoinette Marie McCoy of Pensacola. McCoy's vehicle then overturned and came to rest in a ditch.
Both McCoy and the passenger of her vehicle, 15-year old Sean Alexander Banks of Pensacola, died as a result of their injuries.
Black received minor injuries and was arrested on two counts of DUI Manslaughter. He was released from jail around 1:12 a.m. Sunday morning.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- BREAKING: Prichard Police make arrest in Trinity Gardens murder case
- Police: Mobile County mother helped son fake his own kidnapping
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Alleged burglars in Llanfair
- Thursday marks 6 months since Mobile mother was last seen