OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) -- Officers with the Florida Highway Patrol are investigating an overnight hit-and-run that left a Fort Walton Beach man seriously injured. According to a report from the FHP, 26-year-old Nicholas Dumars was hit by a car near the intersection of Highway 98 and Santa Rosa Boulevard around 2 a.m.
A witness saw a dark gray Land Rover hit Dumars then leave the scene. Investigators have no other information about the driver. Dumars remains in serious condition this morning.
Man pleads no contest to infecting...
Woman accused of running over teen...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Woman accused of running over teen with car, fleeing scene
- Report: Eglin Air Force Base could lose $65 million to border wall funding
- Man pleads guilty in drunk driving crash that injured 8 servicemen
- Dogs, Good Samaritans, and Law Enforcement assist in child rescue