OKALOOSA COUNTY, Fla. (WKRG) -- Spring Break is already in full swing and so are the underage drinking arrests made by the Okaloosa County Sheriff's Office.
OCSO says they have made 115 arrests of "spring breakers" so far, mainly for underage drinking and possession of alcohol.
"It's a zero tolerance policy here as everyone knows. So just follow the rules and stay safe," the sheriff's office wrote on their Facebook page.
The sheriff's office wants to enforce the law, you have to be 21 to drink.
- Copyright 2019 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Rock N Fly at NAS attracts more than 1600 participants
- Deputies hoping to reunite toddler with parents
- New 'Wish You Were Here" mural in Pensacola
- Deputy: Florida man charged with stabbing, killing 3-year-old son