FORT PIERCE, Fla. (WGN) —Khalil Mack recently paid off everyone’s holiday layaway accounts at a Florida Walmart in his hometown.
“We here at Walmart would like to thank the Khalil Mack Foundation for your generosity, and for making so many families happy for the holidays! Everyone is truly greatful (sic) for everything you have done for them,” the store said on Facebook.
His generosity didn’t stop there.
Last weekend, WGN reported that the Chicago Chargers’ U14 Pop Warner football team needed help getting to the Disney National Championship this week. Needing $5,000 by last Thursday, Mack quietly donated $2,000 to help the team reach their goal.
Mack and the Bears hope to keep their playoff hopes alive next Sunday against the Green Bay Packers.
- The Latest: Paris Masters tennis to be held without fans
- Bayside sets national mark with 19th straight state championship
- Dozen MLB players have options turned down, go free
- World Series TV ratings average drops 32% below previous low
- AP sources: Rockets hiring Stephen Silas to replace D’Antoni