ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WIVB)– A federal jury convicted Richard Dzionara-Norsen, 29, of Brighton, N.Y. of possession, receipt and distribution of child pornography on November 20.
The Department of Justice tells us, Dzionara-Norsen was arrested by the FBI after sharing a video of child pornography with an undercover investigator through a peer-to-peer file-sharing network.
Officials say the child pornography in Dzionara-Norsen’s possession showed children as young as infants. They also say he possessed material depicting violence against children.
The DOJ tells News 4, “Subsequent investigation determined that Dzionara-Norsen had been receiving and distributing child pornography for a number of years.”
He faces a minimum sentence of five years in prison, maximum of 20 years, a lifetimeperiod of supervised release and a $250,000 fine.
We’re told sentencing is scheduled February 17, 2021, at 3:30 p.m.
- Soccer legend Diego Maradona dies at 60
- Walmart Black Friday: PS5, more deals go live today
- President-elect Biden to deliver Thanksgiving address
- Saban tests positive for COVID-19, will miss Iron Bowl
- Local agencies receive $13.8 million to assist low-income families with utility costs amid COVID-19 pandemic