(WKRN) — A new dog collar will allow you to hear what you want to think your dog is saying when it’s barking at the doorbell or a noise outside.
The CussCollar has a speaker on the collar that plays a pre-recorded set of expletives whenever your dog barks including “f—” and “bulls–t”. The leather collar with steel buckle and speaker costs $60.
The “limited edition” collar is being marketed as a gag gift, but at the time of this writing is currently sold out.
For more about the CussCollar, click here.
- Lawmakers look to add more money to emergency fund as small businesses report issues accessing loans
- Family asks folks to line Hwy. 59 to salute fallen veteran
- Lawmakers push for more groups to get stimulus money
- Experts: U.S. food supply steady but for how long
- It’s harder to stay safe at home for domestic violence victims – what’s being done?