TAMPA, Fla.(WFLA) - A spectacle involving wine, Pringles and an electric shopping cart got a woman banned from Walmart in Texas this weekend, The Wichita Falls Times Record News reported.
At about 9 a.m. Friday, police were summoned to a Walmart in Witchita Falls after employees complained of a suspicious person in the parking lot.
The woman had reportedly been drinking wine from a Pringles can while riding on an electric cart meant for disabled shoppers.
She had been there since 6:30 a.m.
Police found the woman at a nearby restaurant and had to explain that she was banned from the store, the newspaper reported.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- BREAKING: Prichard Police make arrest in Trinity Gardens murder case
- Police: Mobile County mother helped son fake his own kidnapping
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Alleged burglars in Llanfair
- Thursday marks 6 months since Mobile mother was last seen