(WATE) - Across the country, teachers will dig into their pocketbooks this summer to pay for classroom supplies for the upcoming school year.
Target is looking to help educators stretch those dollars next week from July 15 through July 21.
In a Target.com blog post, the retailer wrote: "Pssst… teachers. New this year, we’re making life a little easier for you, too, with a special 15 percent discount."
Target says this is the first time it's offering this discount on "select classroom supplies, from pens, pencils, crayons and markers to classroom storage and organization and tissues, hand sanitizer and more," in store and online.
"Simply visit Target.com/teacherprep starting July 15 to share some quick details and grab your coupon code," the blog post read.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Okaloosa county man charged with soliciting sex from a child
- Milton man wounded by shotgun blast during home invasion
- Family: "We are looking for a miracle." Pensacola boaters still missing
- Search continues for three Pensacola boaters