(NEWS10) - Graphic design company GraphicSprings conducted a survey on rebranding Santa to make him more modern.
Respondents said they would modernize Santa by ditching his iconic suit with some skinny jeans, trainers, have tattoos, and a hover board.
Here are some other popular suggestions people voted on:
Twenty-seven percent of respondents also said Santa should be either a woman or gender neutral if he was to be rebranded.
For the survey, GraphicSprings asked 400 people to provide suggestions on how they would rebrand Santa. A selection of the most popular responses was then voted on by 4,000 people in the United States and United Kingdom.
11 tornadoes touched down in...
Zookeeper hospitalized after tiger
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Coast Guard search Panama City Beach for missing teen
- ECSO: Silver Alert issued for missing Florida man
- BREAKING: Two employees injured in Pensacola night club shooting
- Does your dog need a bath?