WASHINGTON (NEWS10) - - A survey by Pew Research Center found that Obama was the greatest president in our lifetime.
A total of 44 percent of those surveyed said Obama has done the best job as president during their lifetime. Clinton (33 percent) and Reagan (32 percent) rounded out the top 3.
Nineteen percent said President Trump has done the best job as U.S. president.
Data: Pew Research Center
Pew says millennials are far more likely than older generations to name Obama as one of the best presidents in their lifetime. Older generations were more likely than younger generations to name Reagan as one of the best presidents.
Along partisan lines, 40 percent of Republicans/Leaning Republicans said that Trump was the best president compared to three percent Democrats/Leaning Democrats.
Seventy-one percent of Democrats/Leaning Democrats said Obama was the best president compared to 13 percent of Republican/Leaning Republicans.
Pew Research Center, a non-partisan think tank, interviewed nearly 2,000 adults between June 5 to 12 for the open-ended survey. Read the methodology and other survey results.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Okaloosa county man charged with soliciting sex from a child
- Milton man wounded by shotgun blast during home invasion
- Family: "We are looking for a miracle." Pensacola boaters still missing
- Search continues for three Pensacola boaters