Wheeling, W.VA (WTRF)- In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison stated that 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- Former Titans tight end Frank Wycheck dies, family says
- Beware of iPhone ‘one twelve’ social media trend
- “Real Life Grinch” smashes windows of businesses in downtown Atmore
- No STEM major, no problem: How to make a liberal arts degree count
- Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones back on X after Elon Musk restores account