Wheeling, W.VA (WTRF)- In a letter to Wheeling Hospital staff, Wheeling Hospital’s CEO, Doug Harrison stated that 40 N95 masks (2 boxes) were stolen from their Corporate Health Department.
The theft has been turned over to the Wheeling Police Department who is working with Wheeling Hospital’s Security Department to review security tapes.
Wheeling Hospital states that if the perpetrator is caught they will hold them accountable to the highest extent possible by law.
- Missing and Endangered person alert issued for 69-year-old Cullman woman
- Grand jury to hear evidence in 2021 Prichard murder case
- 17 arrested for BUI, 255 boats stopped over July 4th weekend in Okaloosa Co.
- Diesel spill from Tim Allen’s yacht closes Michigan marina
- Former USA Softball president arrested, accused of lewd acts with a child