PASCO COUNTY. Fla. (WFLA) – All lanes of I-75 have reopened after a herd of cows fell from a passing truck.
Just after 11 a.m. FHP Troopers, and members of the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office and the FWC responded to the north and southbound lanes of I-75, just north of SR-52.
When troopers arrived on scene a total of six cows were located, three deceased and three with injuries.
The roadway was closed until 1:00 PM. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the FHP by calling 813-558-1800.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- Report: Harrison County courthouse on lockdown after fatal deputy-involved shooting
- Mobile Porch Parade already at 100 houses participating, keeping the spirit of Mardi Gras alive
- Should Alabama have a lottery? Alabamians headed to the state line think so
- Chill night ahead, Dry weather through the weekend