DUBLIN, Ga. (WTVO) — Attention, parents: Her kids were asking for an allowance, so one mom held her own job fair, listing available positions as kitchen manager, lead housekeeper, and laundry supervisor.
Shaketha Marion McGregor posted on Facebook that her kids “continue to ask for a new cellphone, an allowance, and to go places,” so she surprised them with her own job fair when they came home from school.
Her application even asks if they’re willing to work nights and weekends.
She also said the kids could get memberships to “Mom’s Credit Union.”
- Niceville High School temporarily evacuated after fire in girls’ bathroom
- Watch: Massive alligator eats duck hunters’ trophy in a Florida lake
- 13 additional Mississippi counties under mask mandate
- An American double agent speaks about his double life
- Pandemic forces Our Lady of Guadalupe celebrations to go digital-only in 2020