MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Fire-Rescue Department (MFRD) Capt. Keelan Howard announced on Thursday his retirement, following 35 years of dedicated service to MFRD and the citizens of Mobile.
The announcement was posted on MFRD Facebook page accompanied by celebratory comments from citizens congratulating and thanking Howard for his service.
- Ball security at the top of the list for Bills offense vs. Ravens
- Dog taken in stolen car in Denver found 2 weeks later
- ‘Strong evidence’ suggests Capitol rioters intended to ‘capture and assassinate’ officials, US prosecutors say
- Biden to lay out plan to ramp up COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- What else is in Biden’s $1.9T coronavirus plan?