MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — Mobile Fire-Rescue Department (MFRD) Capt. Keelan Howard announced on Thursday his retirement, following 35 years of dedicated service to MFRD and the citizens of Mobile.
The announcement was posted on MFRD Facebook page accompanied by celebratory comments from citizens congratulating and thanking Howard for his service.
- Sen. Doug Jones responds to President Trump’s executive orders
- South Alabama’s quarterbacks grateful for chance to compete this fall
- Emmanuel Sanders eyeing another Super Bowl victory
- Back to School giveaway honoring coach “Mack” McCall
- MFRD say 4-year-old boy found unconscious in pool