MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) -- A Mobile woman who was attacked by her pit bull last week had to have one of her hands amputated.
Bambi Reynolds Morrow has been in the hospital since the incident November 1st at her home on the 4300 block of Government Blvd.
According to her Gofundme page, she had to have her right hand amputated Tuesday and the other hand is infected.
Morrow was also severely injured on both of her arms and one leg. She still has multiple surgeries ahead.
According to someone close to the family, the dog belonged to Morrow. The dog had a history with not getting along with the other dogs. She was trying to separate the dog from the others when it attacked her.
The neighborhood she lives in has come together to help the Morrow family with any medical expenses not covered by insurance. If you want to help, click here.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Man accused of killing Faith Academy teacher in court Wednesday
- BREAKING: Moe's Southwest Grill in West Mobile robbed
- Popular youth football coach passes away
- Habitat for Humanity of Southwest AL receives $180,00 grant from Wells Fargo