MOBILE COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) - UPDATE (8:50pm) -- Grand Bay Fire says both lanes of I10 westbound are now open. Eastbound is still down to one lane due to the semi-truck still blocking a lane. Westbound is flowing smoothly now, no delays.
Multiple accidents have occurred on Interstate 10 late Friday afternoon.
According to Grand Bay Fire, an accident involving two vehicles and a semi-truck happened on I-10 eastbound at mile marker 3.
Grand Bay Fire also responded to a camper trailer on fire at the 5 mile marker on I-10 westbound.
According to Grand Bay Fire, I-10 westbound is currently shut down, as of 6:35 p.m., as crews work the scene. They warn to avoid the area "at all costs", use Hwy 90 or Old Pascagoula as alternate routes of travel.
No word on if anyone was injured.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Okaloosa county man charged with soliciting sex from a child
- Milton man wounded by shotgun blast during home invasion
- Family: "We are looking for a miracle." Pensacola boaters still missing
- Search continues for three Pensacola boaters