MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office tweeted saying Anthony Wiggins has been found guilty of burglary.
The district attorney’s office said surveillance video showed Wiggins shattered the windows at the Walgreens on Government Street, stole merchandise, and then left the scene in 2018.
The district attorney’s office said the State was represented by Assistant District Attorney Jessica Catlin in the case.
FULL POST BELOW:
- VIDEO: Target store looted during George Floyd protests
- ‘He needed a different fit’: YouTuber, husband place adopted 4-year-old son with autism with ‘new mommy’
- More than 27,000 Alabamians filed unemployment between May 17-May 23
- Man who allegedly broke into bank says he did it for a ‘Hot Pocket’
- NOISE ALERT: Eglin AFB conducting flight training May 28 & 29