MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) — The Mobile County District Attorney’s Office tweeted saying Anthony Wiggins has been found guilty of burglary.
The district attorney’s office said surveillance video showed Wiggins shattered the windows at the Walgreens on Government Street, stole merchandise, and then left the scene in 2018.
The district attorney’s office said the State was represented by Assistant District Attorney Jessica Catlin in the case.
FULL POST BELOW:
- Warm Saturday, building clouds tomorrow
- 2020 Azalea Trail Run added to list of events canceled by COVID-19
- Looking for some cuddles while practicing social distancing?
- Baldwin County – Now Hiring
- Measures to keep public transportation safe during COVID-19 pandemic