MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile County District Attorney says a man pleaded guilty in a robbery case connected to murder.
Zebbie Williams pleaded to robbery first. The DA’s office says he was a co-defendant in the robbery and murder of Mike Levitzkie.
According to the Mobile County DA’s office, his co-defendant Aaron Johnson was convicted on murder last year and sentenced to life in prison.
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- Warm and more humid evening, Storm chances rising by Friday
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests