MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile County District Attorney says a man pleaded guilty in a robbery case connected to murder.
Zebbie Williams pleaded to robbery first. The DA’s office says he was a co-defendant in the robbery and murder of Mike Levitzkie.
According to the Mobile County DA’s office, his co-defendant Aaron Johnson was convicted on murder last year and sentenced to life in prison.
- 16-year-old arrested after shooting, killing a man in Santa Rosa County
- 22-year-old nearly drowns in Destin after getting caught in rip current
- Atmore man facing 9 counts of attempted murder after dispute
- LIST: Great movies for your Memorial Day weekend
- Mostly clear skies tonight, Plenty of sunshine and dry weather on Sunday