MOBILE, Ala. (WKRG) – The Mobile County District Attorney says a man pleaded guilty in a robbery case connected to murder.
Zebbie Williams pleaded to robbery first. The DA’s office says he was a co-defendant in the robbery and murder of Mike Levitzkie.
According to the Mobile County DA’s office, his co-defendant Aaron Johnson was convicted on murder last year and sentenced to life in prison.
- EMS employee arrested, accused of breaking into Grove Hill home while woman slept
- Pensacola Beach toll booth no longer accepting cash starting this spring
- Tuberville campaign says poll shows him leading Republican Senate race
- 5 Things To Do This Weekend: February 21-23
- Cat defies odds and survives arrow to the head