BILOXI, Miss. (WKRG) — Biloxi police arrested a Gulfport man Friday on a charge of statutory rape. 41-year-old Laterrance Terrell Nathan is accused of having sex with someone younger than 16 years old. Nathan is being held in the Harrison County Jail on a $50,000 bond.
- St. Paul’s preparing for Pleasant Grove in 5A State Championship Game
- Dr. Scott Atlas resigns as coronavirus adviser to President Trump
- President Trump says he opposes renaming some Army bases as part of defense bill
- Meet Charlotte, a Banded Huntsman Spider who found a home
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway